General since causes and consequences of productivity at work are not limited to professional field but take place into our whole life.
Universal because whatever our job or activity, we all seek to improve our own “yield”, in other words to progress, that is human nature.
So, in order to enhance productivity at work, this blog aims at increasing efficiency and performance while improving quality of life at the same time.
There are 4 main factors that contribute directly to productivity at work :
- Personal organization (time and task management, planning and control)
- Teamwork (meetings, delegation, transmission of skills)
- Quality of life and health (lifestyle, entertainment, well-being)
- Personal environment (working conditions, external stimuli and inspirations)
To boost your productivity, we offer you to:
– Focus your action on those 4 key factors to optimize efforts and results,
– Share best practices and easy-to-use tips,
– Prioritize quick wins to be rewarded for your efforts and encouraged to go further,
– Test your effectiveness to identify your strengths and opportunities for enhancement,
– Develop your productivity with personalized advice and monitoring of a performance improvement plan.
Enhancing your productivity at work, which occupies you 5 to 7 days a week and sometimes haunts your nights, is the best move you can make ! We sincerely hope to contribute 😉